top of page

If you are a non-profit organization and wish to distribute information only, or have any other questions please contact us directly at


If you are selling food, you must be registered through the Mobile County Health Department.


If you are selling beverages or treats that contain alcohol, you must be registered through the ABC Board. In order to participate you must have a business license or peddler's license.


Deposits are non-refundable for any reason. Payments are non-refundable once social media promotions begin. Check package for details.

Regular Vendor

Regular Vendor.jpg

Food Truck

Food Trucks.jpg



Holiday Mall
Vendor Registration Form


Thanks for registering to our event. See you there!

Holiday Mall Registraton
bottom of page